MoleBox Virtualization Solution simplifies software delivery and deployment for developers, publishers and IT managers. MoleBox VS packages entire application into a single executable file that keeps the functionality of the original program. Portable moleboxed software runs from any source without installation, without extracting packed data or creating temporary files, and without any modifications to the host device registry.
MoleBox VS also protects all elements of your application from unauthorized use and helps avoiding compatibility and security issues.
With MoleBox VS you can:
- Create portable version of any software: package all application files into a single binary which runs without installation, extracting packed files and creating temporary files on the client PC.
- Integrate DLLs, ActiveX and .NET components, FoxPro, Visual Basic and Java runtimes into the application. Use packaged components and frameworks without installation or registration.
- Avoid 'DLL Hell' and various compatibility issues. Use different versions of components, frameworks and applications without conflicts.
- Compile additional data packages, easily create and deliver updates, patches, add-ons, level packs.
- Protect Win32 and .NET applications from static reverse engineering and classic cracker's attacks (anti-debug, anti-dump, anti-trace).
- Prevent antivirus 'false positives'.
- Protect DLLs from being reused by 3rd party software.
- Protect media and data files from prying eyes.
- Secure application integrity.
MoleBox VS and moleboxed applications run under Windows 2000 and better operating systems. MoleBox VS can process Win32 and .NET 2.x applications and components.
» version 4.4977 - posted on 2011-04-20
Allows Packaging of multiple executable files into a single EXE file. Unique wrapping templates for every customer.
» version 4.2321 - posted on 2009-11-20
Added support for .NET components.
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MoleBox Virtualization Solution 4.X
This license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, either an individual or a single entity, and Teggo Software Ltd. (Author) concerning the software identified above, which includes executable files and accompanying printed, on-line or other electronic documentation (Software). The Software also includes any updates and supplements to the original Software provided to you.
By installing, copying, running, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, you must remove the Software from your computer.
All copyrights to the Software are exclusively owned by Author. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Author.
This Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE
2.1 Installation and Use
You are granted a right to install the Software and use it in accordance with the terms of this EULA, in order to process software applications.
2.2 Demo version
Demo version of the Software is intended solely for evaluation purposes. You are not allowed to distribute applications processed with demo version of the Software.
In order to use the Software for your commercial purposes, you can purchase either a license or a token.
With a license purchase, you receive a registration code which is used to activate the software online.
Token purchase allows you to process a single application. Token may be used on one device to process one executable file and may have time and functionality limitations. Tokens are only available to individuals and organizations with no more than 5 employees.
2.4 License types
The following license types are available based on total company size:
- Individual license is available solely to individual software developers and may be activated on 1 device.
- MicroISV license is available to individual software developers and software development companies with no more than 5 employees, not accepting venture investments. MicroISV license may be activated on 5 different devices.
- Company license is available to greater companies and other organizations. Company license allows unlimited activations from one site.
Other licenses available:
- Redistributable license allows you to include MoleBox to your application.
- MoleBox Virtualization SDK allows you to add virtualization functionality to your software.
2.5 Support policy
Technical support for the Software is provided via e-mail or online community. Free support includes answers to standard questions and bug fixing.
In some cases, Author may examine your sample project. By providing the Author with your sample project, you grant him the rights to modify, analyze, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer your application, and to include your application into his test base.
2.6 Upgrades policy
MicroISV and Company licenses include 1 year upgrades subscription, Individual license includes 3 months updates subscription. Expired subscription can be extended anytime. MoleBox versions released during your subscription may be used without time limitations.
2.7 Redistribution of the Software
You are not allowed to redistribute the Software unless you purchase Redistributable license.
3.1 Using Software
Tokens, Individual, MicroISV and Company licenses allow only the following usage scenarios:
- Applications developed by the license owner may be processed with MoleBox VS and distributed to their respective users;
- 3rd party applications may be processed with MoleBox VS for internal use in the license owner's organization.
You may not activate Software on more devices than it is allowed by your license.
You are not allowed to use Software for any illegal purposes, including but not limited to processing computer viruses, trojans and other harmful software.
3.2 License transfer
You may not rent, lease, sell, or transfer your license to another person or company, use Software to provide service to 3rd party organizations, without written permission from the copyright holder. You may not share your activation code with another person or company.
3.3 Reverse engineering
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer the Software, or any of it's parts, except as provided by this agreement.
3.4 License termination
Any violation to the terms of this license will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license agreement.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Software is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. The Author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this Software.
Author does not guarantee that Software is error free. Author does not guarantee that this Software meets your personal requirements. Author does not guarantee fixing all errors or examination of all sample projects.
Thank you for using the Software in accordance with the terms of this EULA.